When double-click to open a PDF file, it automatically brings up the Print dialog box in Gaaiho PDF Reader or Gaaiho PDF Suite.
- If all PDF files are acting this way, it is likely that some information is missing in your "Registry". This happens in some specific operating systems with a slight possibility.
- Open Gaaiho Doc or Gaaiho PDF Reader
- Now try open the same file again
Login to your "Registry Editor (regedit)" and follow below instructions:
- Run or Search for "regedit" to enter "Registry Editor"
- Go to the following path (if you are using Gaaiho PDF Suite, please substitute GaaihoDoc.Document for GaaihoReader.Document):
- Right click on (Default) and select "Modify..." and input C:\Program Files (x86)\Zeon\Gaaiho\Gaaiho Reader\bin\GaaihoReader.exe" "%1" into Value data field
Note: please make sure the path is identical to the actual installation path