Somewhere along the way, this is bound to happen: a user forgot to deactivate the license before resetting their PC, or the computer broke down all of a sudden, giving you absolutely no time to react. When this happens, the PC will occupy a seat of your license for good, and the only way to set it free is to clear the activation record completely, either by your own hands or ours (on demand).
No worries, we've got your back. The team has launched a new feature which enables users to remotely deactivate the software on a computer, even if it's buried in a landfill or lying on the ocean floor. The same also applies to PCs undergone resetting or HDD replacement. Please note this feature is only available to licenses over 10 seats.
- You must bind a license code (serial number) to your Gaaiho account in advance.
- Know the device name (for Windows 10, go to Settings > System > About), IP and date activated in order to locate the right computer quickly.
- Sign in to store.gaaiho.com and select "License Manager".
- Find the license in the Perpetual list, and click "License Manager" to the right.
- Find the PC according to its device name, IP and date activated, and click the "Deactivate" button to the right.
- Click "OK" to proceed.
- Once complete, the license will be removed from the list after refresh, meaning it's back at your disposal again.
Feel free to contact Gaaiho support team if you have any problems or questions.