- An error prompt: "Exceed the maximum numbers of files and pages allowed to be processed in current time interval."
- A text file stating "Limit is exceeded"
Here are two possible reasons why this happens.
- Conversion Cap: Due to product design, Gaaiho PDF Driver (standard license) has a conversion cap at 100 files/1000 pages per day. For a higher capacity, you may consider choosing Gaaiho PDF Server or Gaaiho PDF Driver's Terminal Server License (per-capacity) version
- System Time Changed: You have accidentally changed the system time.
- Conversion Cap: Based on our experience, such event is very rare. If you did convert a huge volume of files, you have to wait until 24 hours later.
- System Time Changed: If you have adjusted the system time, by simply restoring it to normal does not solve the problem. You must download and execute the attached tool "RemoveTransLimit.exe." Click the "RemoveTransLimit" button and then click "OK." Afterwards, the tool will help uninstall the software, and you need to install the Gaaiho product again manually.
You are welcome to submit a web form here or contact email@example.com if you have further questions.