If you are getting error 104 during offline deactivation, the incorrect procedure shown below could be the cause:
1. First, the license type becomes "deactivated" after you export the .htm file
2. You activate the product by either online or offline method
3. You use the .htm file in step 1 to deactivate offline
Therefore, since the activation server has not received the data, the deactivation remains incomplete and an impasse occurs.
Or, in other cases, if you cannot deactivate the license because the button in the "License Information" dialog box shows "Activate," please raise a ticket in the support system or send e-mail to email@example.com.
Here is our standard procedure which deals with error 104.
1. Send us the exported .htm file
2. We will decode the file and make the necessary changes to the activation system
3. A notification e-mail will be sent to you as soon as the work is complete