Error code 6001223 occurred during license activation.
This error indicates there is something wrong with your Internet connection. You may be blocked by a firewall or some kind of proxy/shield. You can either activate offline or check your network settings with the steps below.
First of all, you can try to ping activation.gaaiho.com.
- Open the Command Prompt.
- Click the Start button and enter cmd into the Search field. (Windows 8 users can type “cmd” while on the Start screen. Press ↵ Enter to launch the Command Prompt.)
- Enter "ping activation.gaaiho.com" and press Enter
If the ping results show failure, please tell us immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, you can proceed to your network settings.
Here are the steps to check your network settings in Windows 7:
- Open the Control Panel by clicking on the Windows button, then click Control Panel
- Type "Network and Sharing" in the upper right hand corner and click on Network and Sharing Center
- Click Change Adapter Settings
- Right click on the network adapter you'd like to check (wired or wireless) and click Properties
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click Properties
- Make sure you do not have the SCS DNS entries listed under Use the following DNS server addresses
- Instead, select Obtain DNS server address automatically
If you are using a Proxy Server, please contact your internet administrator to whitelist activation.gaaiho.com (port: 80, 443).
Please contact Gaaiho support ( email@example.com) if the error persists.