Gaaiho Subscription does not restrict the number of computers, you can sign in on any computer with Gaaiho installed. But an account cannot sign in on multiple computer simultaneously. The old computer on which the user has signed in will be denied access and replaced by the newly logged in user.
Articles in this section
- Why does error "-10180" show, when I activate my subscription license?
- How to activate Gaaiho Subscription license?
- I am the IT manager of our company. I just bought 10 Gaaiho Subscription licenses, how do I start deployment?
- How to remove Gaaiho Subscription users?
- Can I renew before license expires? Or do I have to renew on the expired date?
- For Gaaiho Subscription license, can I use the same account to activate multiple computers?
- I have already purchased license(s), but the license(s) is not enough now, how can I purchase more licenses?
- Can the newly bought licenses have the same expiration date with existing one?
- If my license is expired without renewal. If I renew now, should I pay for this?
- How many computers does Gaaiho Subscription support?