No need. Gaaiho Reader has a update feature that regularly checks for the latest version.
Articles in this section
- How to update Gaaiho PDF software to the latest version
- Where to download previous/older versions?
- "Error 30005. This installation packlage is not supported by this processor. Contact your product vendor"
- What does Add Printer Driver Cause of Failure: 216 mean?
- Error (1609) while applying security settings - Users is not valid group?
- How to upgrade Gaaiho Reader?
- Are there 32-bit and 64-bit installers for Gaaiho Reader?
- Is Gaaiho PDF Server compatible with Windows Server 2008?
- Why does error message "126" show during PDF Driver installation?
- Why do I get this error message during installation:“This processor type does not support this installer, please contact your product retailer”?