The application might decide which is the best page layout for you, e.g. Microsoft Word. As a result, Gaaiho PDF Driver concurs with the application's setting. In other words, even if A4 is specified in printer properties, Gaaiho PDF driver would create PDF according to Microsoft Word's "Letter" size.
Articles in this section
- Missing Content or Garbled Text when Printing
- TSL (Terminal Server License) limit reached?
- Why does Gaaiho Doc printer sometimes stop responding?
- How do I find my serial number?
- How to setup Gaaiho PDF Suite 4 under a Citrix environment?
- I have a valid license, but received the following error when trying to activate it. "You are attempting to exceed the number of clients permitted to use your license. You should purchase an additional license or release a license..."
- Watermark or conversion issues caused by installing different products successively
- Failed to convert files, and a message says "Gaaiho/Zeon license service is not started"?
- My Gaaiho license became trial and I got "0x20020221" when trying to activate, why?
- Why do I run into "Valid License not found"?