The application might decide which is the best page layout for you, e.g. Microsoft Word. As a result, Gaaiho PDF Driver concurs with the application's setting. In other words, even if A4 is specified in printer properties, Gaaiho PDF driver would create PDF according to Microsoft Word's "Letter" size.
Articles in this section
- How do I find my serial number?
- I have a valid license, but received the following error when trying to activate it. "You are attempting to exceed the number of clients permitted to use your license. You should purchase an additional license or release a license..."
- Why can't I activate after system restore?
- I cannot find my Gaaiho Doc menu bar?
- What version of Gaaiho PDF am I currently using?
- Missing Content or Garbled Text when Printing
- TSL (Terminal Server License) limit reached?
- Why does Gaaiho Doc printer sometimes stop responding?
- How to setup Gaaiho PDF Suite 4/5 under a Citrix environment?
- Watermark or conversion issues caused by installing different products successively