The application might decide which is the best page layout for you, e.g. Microsoft Word. As a result, Gaaiho PDF Driver concurs with the application's setting. In other words, even if A4 is specified in printer properties, Gaaiho PDF driver would create PDF according to Microsoft Word's "Letter" size.
Articles in this section
- How do I use the Gaaiho Add-in in Chrome?
- Why does Gaaiho Doc printer sometimes stop responding?
- How to setup Gaaiho PDF Suite 4 under a Citrix environment?
- I have a valid license, but received the following error when trying to activate it. "You are attempting to exceed the number of clients permitted to use your license. You should purchase an additional license or release a license..."
- Watermark or conversion issues caused by installing different products successively
- Failed to convert files, and a message says "Gaaiho/Zeon license service is not started"?
- My Gaaiho PDF product suddenly became trial version and I got "0x20020221" when trying to activate, why?
- Why do I run into "Valid License not found"?
- Why do I get "Exceed the maximum numbers of files and pages/Limit is exceeded" notification?
- Why can't I activate after system restore?