Sure. Gaaiho not only supports form filling, but also retrieving the filled data as part of a document. After filling is done, click "Save" on toolbar to save form data to source documents. Or you may click the left-upper corner Gaaiho icon, choose "Save as..." in the menu, and select the path to save the filled form.
Articles in this section
- How do I find my serial number?
- I have a valid license, but received the following error when trying to activate it. "You are attempting to exceed the number of clients permitted to use your license. You should purchase an additional license or release a license..."
- Why can't I activate after system restore?
- I cannot find my Gaaiho Doc menu bar?
- What version of Gaaiho PDF am I currently using?
- Missing Content or Garbled Text when Printing
- TSL (Terminal Server License) limit reached?
- Why does Gaaiho Doc printer sometimes stop responding?
- How to setup Gaaiho PDF Suite 4/5 under a Citrix environment?
- Watermark or conversion issues caused by installing different products successively