Sure. Gaaiho not only supports form filling, but also retrieving the filled data as part of a document. After filling is done, click "Save" on toolbar to save form data to source documents. Or you may click the left-upper corner Gaaiho icon, choose "Save as..." in the menu, and select the path to save the filled form.
Articles in this section
- How do I use the Gaaiho Add-in in Chrome?
- Why does Gaaiho Doc printer sometimes stop responding?
- How to setup Gaaiho PDF Suite 4 under a Citrix environment?
- I have a valid license, but received the following error when trying to activate it. "You are attempting to exceed the number of clients permitted to use your license. You should purchase an additional license or release a license..."
- Watermark or conversion issues caused by installing different products successively
- Failed to convert files, and a message says "Gaaiho/Zeon license service is not started"?
- My Gaaiho license became trial and I got "0x20020221" when trying to activate, why?
- Why do I run into "Valid License not found"?
- Why do I get "Exceed the maximum numbers of files and pages/Limit is exceeded" notification?
- Why can't I activate after system restore?