Of course you can! Gaaiho Subscription license is bound with your account. You just need to re-sign in on the new computer.
Articles in this section
- Why does error "-10180" show, when I activate my subscription license?
- How to activate Gaaiho Subscription license?
- I am the IT manager of our company. I just bought 10 Gaaiho Subscription licenses, how do I start deployment?
- How to remove Gaaiho Subscription users?
- Can I renew before license expires? Or do I have to renew on the expired date?
- For Gaaiho Subscription license, can I use the same account to activate multiple computers?
- I have already purchased license(s), but the license(s) is not enough now, how can I purchase more licenses?
- Can the newly bought licenses have the same expiration date with existing one?
- If my license is expired without renewal. If I renew now, should I pay for this?
- How many computers does Gaaiho Subscription support?