No, the installer includes both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. It will automatically choose the right version to install.
Articles in this section
- Failed to update/ upgrade to the latest version with Gaaiho PDF Updater.
- The installer has insufficient privileges to access this directory
- How to update Gaaiho PDF software to the latest version
- Where to download previous/older versions?
- "Error 30005. This installation packlage is not supported by this processor. Contact your product vendor"
- What does Add Printer Driver Cause of Failure: 216 mean?
- Error (1609) while applying security settings - Users is not valid group?
- How to upgrade Gaaiho Reader?
- Are there 32-bit and 64-bit installers for Gaaiho Reader?
- Is Gaaiho PDF Server compatible with Windows Server 2008?