Gaaiho PDF Driver is a type of Windows Graphics Device Interface driver which does not support PostScript language. If you would like to print CMYK or detach, you must use PostScript-compatible driver.
Articles in this section
- How do I find my serial number?
- I have a valid license, but received the following error when trying to activate it. "You are attempting to exceed the number of clients permitted to use your license. You should purchase an additional license or release a license..."
- Why can't I activate after system restore?
- Missing Content or Garbled Text when Printing
- TSL (Terminal Server License) limit reached?
- Why does Gaaiho Doc printer sometimes stop responding?
- How to setup Gaaiho PDF Suite 4/5 under a Citrix environment?
- Watermark or conversion issues caused by installing different products successively
- Failed to convert files, and a message says "Gaaiho/Zeon license service is not started"?
- My Gaaiho license became trial and I got "0x20020221" when trying to activate, why?